Fast, Free Delivery:
For most of Melbourne, Sydney, Perth, Brisbane, Hobart, Gold Coast etc. (and low cost to most other regions and cities). Enter your postcode at the checkout or call us on 1300 123 228.
We can FIT this for you:
We have fitted thousands of batteries into Audi, BMW, VW, Mercedes, Porsche, Lexus, Mazda, Subaru and many more for over 12 years at our Stores and close by. Select Store-fitting at checkout, or call if you can’t get in to see us.
Lowest Prices Guaranteed:
Cheaper than super-cheap! See it elsewhere for a lower price & we will match it. In the unlikely case we are not the best for the delivered price on the identical battery call us to beat it on 1300 123228. Some conditions apply.
The Right Battery – Guaranteed:
Enter your Registration number for the right battery or we fix it for free. If in doubt you can always call us or upload a picture using the “Contact us” page. Note that your current battery might not be the right one if it has been changed since new, if so we will let you know.
No.1 For Factory Fitted Original Equipment:
We are the largest or the only retailer for genuine, factory fit original equipment car batteries in Australia.
- German Made VARTA for Audi, BMW, Mercedes, VW, Volvo, Porsche, Rover etc.
- Japan made PANASONIC for Lexus, Subaru, Toyota, Mazda etc.
- Korean made HYUNDAI for Kia and Hyundai as fitted at the factory.
Thousands of car batteries installed safely - more than 12 years of trading.
- We can keep the power connected during the change-over so your car maintains its settings. Note some cars require the power to drop during installation and we will do that if needed.
- We can Re-set the cars On-board Computer (OBC) if required after the installation. This is necessary so the car alters its charging profile, so if you intend to DIY-fit then check with us first.
- We will test your existing battery as well as the car's charging system to make sure a new battery is needed. If your alternator is low we will let you know.
- We can run a computerised test on the vehicle's starter motor, idling and charging system with a print-out provided for you if required.
- For standard fittings where the car battery is easily accessible you generally won’t need to book an appointment, although calling the Store first is always appreciated.
- If you are close to a Store and the car won’t start then we may be able to come out to fit at your home or business. In this case please call us first to arrange that.
- For complex fittings where the battery is under the floor (Audi Q7, Mercedes M-class) or hard to get to, you will need to arrange a fitting time.
- If you have any questions, or just need advice on how to fit a car battery that you have purchased for delivery then give us a call and we will be happy to help.
Best Price Guarantee:
If you see an identical battery, available and in stock for delivery in a reasonable time frame then we will aim to match or beat that delivered price.
This excludes old stock – big box camping stores and the like as they sell very few batteries and don’t rotate the stock so often on sale. Also dodgy sellers on some shopping platforms are excluded, we have seen plenty of cases where they take the money and don’t deliver.
But if it's a reputable auto-parts seller or battery specialist then we will contact them on the spot and match or beat their delivered price if at all possible.
Why buy this Varta Battery?
Millions of Audi, BMW, Mercedes, VW, Porsche and others have come from the factory with a Varta providing the cranking power and the stable, reliable voltage that is so important to the many computers fitted to modern cars.
For this style of car you simply can't get better. We often replace 8-10 year old Varta Original car batteries and put in the same Varta to power the car for its next 200km!
This Enhanced Flooded Battery (EFB) from Varta is the ultimate battery option for any start/stop car owners. They have twice the level of endurance than conventional batteries and deliver consistently high performance to fulfill greater needs. This technology delivers outstanding levels of reliability, battery life and consistency in performance. Every single day.
It serves as both an entry level option for use in Idle-Stop-Start (ISS) vehicles and an upgrade for regular vehicles, with increased toughness and longevity. It is also a particularly great choice for the cranking battery in your 4WD, with big power and a super fast recharge time when using a winch or compressor.
Varta is regarded as one of the absolute best battery manufacturers in the world, with all their models produced exclusively in their German factories. Varta has long been the most prominent OEM battery provider for European automotive brands, with many Asian brands also turning to Varta in recent times, especially for their superior start/stop capable batteries.
Enhanced Flooded Batteries
These batteries have been developed specifically to meet the demands of Stop/Start vehicles. They are able to survive and operate in a lower state of charge than regular lead acid batteries, and are suited to Stop/Start vehicles that don’t require the deep cycling of an AGM battery.
They also often make use of graphene on the negative plate to enhance the cranking performance and guard against plate sulphation/growth. They support a higher number of engine starts than conventional batteries and survive better when left unused for extended periods of time.*
* ALL batteries, including EFB and AGM, don’t like being left in a partial state of charge. If you are going on holiday, or putting your vehicles in storage, we strongly recommend giving your battery a good charge beforehand and, if possible, attach a trickle charger!
Varta EFB Key Benefits
- More than twice the partial state of charge and deep-cycling performance of conventional batteries.
- Support for a high number of engine starts and extended engine-off periods.
- Improved charge acceptance compared to conventional flooded batteries.
- Designs available that improve thermal stability for use in engine compartments and hot climates.
- Ideal for start-stop vehicle technologies without regenerative braking technology and for vehicles with higher-than-normal energy demands, whether that means a tougher drive schedule or
- multiple accessories and equipment installed.
- In addition, our EFB products are built with PowerFrame® grid technology for high starting power and reliable performance.
- Replaces : LBN4, DIN75L
- Voltage : 12V
- Capacity : 65Ah
- Cold Cranking Amps : 650CCA
- Dimensions : 278mm x 175mm x 175mm
- Weight : 18 kg
- Private Use Warranty: 2 Years
- Commercial Use / Taxi warranty: 12 / 6 Months
We can provide car battery fitting and we offer home delivery, or you can choose Store Pickup when you enter your address details. If you wish to collect from a Store in a different State then please contact us or add a note to your order form.
Please include your phone number on the order form (the Courier needs this). The Courier will normally leave the battery if there is nobody home. Please nominate a safe place to leave your battery, or suggest an alternative such as a neighbour.
|Dimensions||27.8 × 17.5 × 17.5 cm|
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.