Intelligent DC-DC chargers
BMPRO’s ProBoost25 is a DC-DC battery charger that allows you to charge a secondary battery using solar panels and/or a towing vehicle’s 12V electrical system. The ProBoost25 blends both the solar and auxiliary inputs together, up to a maximum of 25A, to ensure there is always a consistent charge to your battery. Compatible with both lead-acid and lithium LiFePO4 batteries, the high-power density design of the ProBoost25 provides efficiency of up to 93%.
The ProBoost25 has an ultra-thin design, making it suitable for installation in small spaces, and is resilient to shaking, as well as wet, dusty or muddy environments. A range of protective features built into the ProBoost25, such as over temperature, overvoltage and under voltage protection, will guard your charging capacity
View the Product Manual or the Product Datasheet here.
- Input Voltage 9-18V DC
- Solar Input Voltage 10-32V
- Maximum Input Current 27A
- Input Fuse Rating 40A
- Continuous Output Current 25A
- Output Fuse Rating 40A
- Minimum Start Voltage (Lead-Acid) 4V
- Minimum Start Voltage (LiFePO4) 0V
- Standby Current 15mA
- Battery Chemistry STD, Gel, AGM, Calcium, LiFePO4
- Operating Temperature -20°C to 80°C
- IP Rating IP66
- Dimensions 145mm x 130mm x 43mm
- Charge Type 3-Stage
- Maximum Voltage (STD) 14.4V
- Maximum Voltage (Gel) 14.1V
- Maximum Voltage (AGM) 14.7V
- Maximum Voltage (Calcium) 15.3V
- Maximum Voltage (LiFePO4) 14.5V
- Float Voltage (STD) 13.4V
- Float Voltage (Gel) 13.5V
- Float Voltage (AGM) 13.4V
- Float Voltage (Calcium) 13.6V
- Float Voltage (LiFePO4) 13.6V
- Turn On Input (Standard Alternator) 13.1V
- Turn On Input (Smart Alternator) 12.0V
- Turn Off Input (Standard Alternator) 12.8V
- Turn Off Input (Smart Alternator) 11.8V
Q. Will the ProBoost25 work with smart alternators?
A. Yes, the ProBoost25 will work with smart alternators.
Q. What type of fuse should I use with the ProBoost25?
A. We recommend using bolt down fuses, as they ensure a low resistance connection. Blade type fuses are not recommended. These fuses can result in a high resistance connection which causes excess heat, which may damage the fuse holder and/or the wiring.
Self-resetting circuit breakers are not recommended. These may trip prematurely due to the heat generated by the current flowing through the wires.
Q. How do I set the ProBoost25 to work with my battery type?
A. To set the battery type of the ProBoost25, press the Mode button on the front of the ProBoost25 until the LED is lit for the correct battery.
The supported battery types are:
- STD: standard lead-acid batteries.
- GEL: gel lead-acid batteries.
- AGM: absorbent glass mat lead-acid batteries.
- CAL: calcium lead-acid batteries.
- LiFePO4: lithium iron phosphate batteries.
Q. Can I use the ProBoost25 inside my engine cabin?
A. Yes, you can use the ProBoost25 inside your engine cabin. The ProBoost25 is designed to be installed in a variety of environments, including the chassis rail, engine cabin and driver cabin.
|Dimensions||14.5 × 13 × 4.3 cm|
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.