Fast, Free Delivery:
For most of Melbourne, Sydney, Perth, Brisbane, Hobart, Gold Coast etc. (and low cost to most other regions and cities). Enter your postcode at the checkout or call us on 1300 123 228.
We can FIT this for you:
We have fitted thousands of batteries into Audi, BMW, VW, Mercedes, Porsche, Lexus, Mazda, Subaru and many more for over 12 years at our Stores and close by. Select Store-fitting at checkout, or call if you can’t get in to see us.
Lowest Prices Guaranteed:
Cheaper than super-cheap! See it elsewhere for a lower price & we will match it. In the unlikely case we are not the best for the delivered price on the identical battery call us to beat it on 1300 123228. Some conditions apply.
The Right Battery – Guaranteed:
Enter your Registration number for the right battery or we fix it for free. If in doubt you can always call us or upload a picture using the “Contact us” page. Note that your current battery might not be the right one if it has been changed since new, if so we will let you know.
No.1 For Factory Fitted Original Equipment:
We are the largest or the only retailer for genuine, factory fit original equipment car batteries in Australia.
- German Made VARTA for Audi, BMW, Mercedes, VW, Volvo, Porsche, Rover etc.
- Japan made PANASONIC for Lexus, Subaru, Toyota, Mazda etc.
- Korean made HYUNDAI for Kia and Hyundai as fitted at the factory.
Thousands of car batteries installed safely - more than 12 years of trading.
- We can keep the power connected during the change-over so your car maintains its settings. Note some cars require the power to drop during installation and we will do that if needed.
- We can Re-set the cars On-board Computer (OBC) if required after the installation. This is necessary so the car alters its charging profile, so if you intend to DIY-fit then check with us first.
- We will test your existing battery as well as the car's charging system to make sure a new battery is needed. If your alternator is low we will let you know.
- We can run a computerised test on the vehicle's starter motor, idling and charging system with a print-out provided for you if required.
- For standard fittings where the car battery is easily accessible you generally won’t need to book an appointment, although calling the Store first is always appreciated.
- If you are close to a Store and the car won’t start then we may be able to come out to fit at your home or business. In this case please call us first to arrange that.
- For complex fittings where the battery is under the floor (Audi Q7, Mercedes M-class) or hard to get to, you will need to arrange a fitting time.
- If you have any questions, or just need advice on how to fit a car battery that you have purchased for delivery then give us a call and we will be happy to help.
Best Price Guarantee:
If you see an identical battery, available and in stock for delivery in a reasonable time frame then we will aim to match or beat that delivered price.
This excludes old stock – big box camping stores and the like as they sell very few batteries and don’t rotate the stock so often on sale. Also dodgy sellers on some shopping platforms are excluded, we have seen plenty of cases where they take the money and don’t deliver.
But if it's a reputable auto-parts seller or battery specialist then we will contact them on the spot and match or beat their delivered price if at all possible.
Why buy this Panasonic Car Battery?
Because they are the best, with long-lasting reliable performance in starting, and in providing the many power systems in your car with a stable voltage. And don't just take our word for it: Panasonic batteries are fitted at the factory into more Japanese models than any other brand. Lexus Engineers specify Panasonic for Hybrid and more. Subaru - for many years all Panasonic powered. Toyota Camry Hybrid with the battery in the boot? It's a Panasonic too and lasts typically 8 years or more.
Panasonic Batteries are the No.1 Japanese Brand fitted at the Factory. They are the “Original Equipment Manufacturer” (OEM) Battery fitted in many of the worlds top brands such as Lexus, Subaru, Nissan, Toyota, Mazda and many others. The Engineers from these companies know that reliable performance, year after year, is a crucial requirement. They work with Panasonic Engineers to create the most reliable high quality batteries for both Standard and Battery-Hybrid models. The Design specifications have always needed to balance long life in hot and cold climates, along with good starting power and strong reserve capacity to run the vehicle’s electronic computers and accessories. This requires stable voltage in all conditions, especially for newer models fitted with Idle-Start-Stop (ISS) systems.
Engineers at Panasonic & Toyota know that it is the combination of long-life, stable voltage, overall capacity and adequate starting power (Cold Cranking Amps, or CCA) that needs to be balanced. Most aftermarket batteries however focus on “CCA” for marketing reasons, to the detriment of these other critical requirements. So while Panasonic Batteries will always have ample CCA, as required for the car they fit into, they do not chase excessive CCA, knowing that the additives needed and design compromises made (more, and thinner plates per cell) are not a good trade-off. So choose the battery the Engineers from Japan specify more than any other, choose Panasonic. Whether it’s for your Toyota Hybrid, your Landcruiser or your Lexus, you can be sure it will be the best choice you can make.
Panasonic Car Battery 60B24L
Panasonic have been the leading Factory-fitted Battery for leading brands such as Toyota, Mazda, Nissan and Subaru for many years.
These batteries are built in Japan to the highest specification and under the most rigorous quality control, to keep your car operating reliably in hot conditions and heavy traffic.
Replace your battery with this Original Equipment Manufactured (OEM) car battery and enjoy an unbeatable 4 Year Replacement Warranty (for private use vehicles).
Click on the Tech Tab above for sizes and full specifications.
- Model No.: N-60B24L/JE
- Capacity 20hr: 45Ah
- Size : 202 H (227b including posts) x 128 H x 238 W
- Electrolyte Density: 1.28 at 25 degrees C
- CCA: 410
- RC: 70min
- Class: A
- Private Use Warranty: 4 Years
- Commercial Use /Taxi warranty: 12/6 Months
Replaces : CMF45L, 5241, 5246, 2136, X60CPMF, X60CMF, 46B24L
|Dimensions||23.8 × 12.8 × 22.7 cm|
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.