Rechargeable Lithium LiFePO4 high power modules to handle anything SLA can. Get 100% capacity utilisation at less than half the weight.
Advanced battery technology for cyclic and motive power applications such as mobility, recreational caravan & RV, marine, medical equipment, solar applications and more.
- Deep cycle power rechargeable lithium batteries with over 2000 cycles to 100% DoD in industrial or high drain applications.
- All the power without the bulky weight of Lead Acid battery equivalents.
- High rate discharge capable and superior total capacity utilisation (up to 100% DoD) with a flat discharge curve for strong, consistent power delivery.
- Low self discharge and long storage life with no risk of sulphation.
- Integrated layers of safety to IEC62133-2:2017 and UN38.3 standards at the cell level as well as BMS level protection against over charge, over voltage, under voltage and over temperature. Enclosed in IP5x/IP6x rated protective case for better durability in harsh environments.
12V Lithium Iron Phosphate battery. Ideal for sealed lead battery replacement
- High capacity - rated at 5 hour discharge rate against lead acid rated at the 20 hour rate. For example a 26Ah lead acid battery (20 hour discharge rate) is approximately only 22Ah at the 5 hour discharge rate.
- Low weight - approximately one third of a similar capacity lead acid battery.
- Deep cycle - recharges up to 2000 times at 80% depth of discharge. That's 4-8 times better than a lead battery's cycle life dependant on usage conditions.
- Fast Charge - able to accept higher charging currents all the way to charge termination. No float or trickle required.
- Inbuilt Protection Circuit Module - protects against over-charging, over-discharging, over-current, external short circuit, incorrect charger use. Beware cheap imitations that lack a protection circuit or only use BMS cell balancing upon charging.
|Dimensions||47.5 × 17 × 23.5 cm|
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.