New from Projecta: Intelli-Charge IDC25
The Intelli-Charge IDC25 is the toughest and most advanced dual battery management system available on the market today. It allows you to charge your 12V second/auxiliary deep cycle battery on the go and is shock, vibration, and dust proof. The unit is also water-resistant, making it suitable for both in-vehicle and under-bonnet installation.
A truly sophisticated dual battery management system ideal for 4WD and camper trailer applications. It provides an advanced 3-stage charge simultaneously from both solar and alternator inputs.
- Over Temperature Protection: IDC25 will automatically adjust its output based on battery temperature, preventing overcharge and overheating in small batteries and hotter climates.
- Reverse Connection Protection: The charger will detect and indicate a reversed connection on the input and output terminals, preventing damage to the internal circuitry of the unit.
- Over and Under Voltage Protection: IDC25 will automatically shut down if it detects an overvoltage or undervoltage problem, preventing damage to the battery.
- Engine Bay Installation: Sealed to IP67, the IDC is dust, splash, and shockproof and can safely operate in extreme temperatures up to 80°C.
- Dual Charging Modes: Engineered to work with both smart and conventional alternators.
- Multi-Chemistry: Set the charging profile to suit battery chemistry type: Wet, Calcium AGM, or Gel. You can simply adjust battery chemistry at the touch of a button for optimum charging.
- Dual Input Operation: Simultaneous dual battery charging from both solar and alternator inputs.
- MPPT Solar Regulator: Using sophisticated MPPT (Maximum Power Point Tracking) solar regulator technology, IDC25 operates as a solar controller, maximizing the power generated from panels.
- Switch Mode Technology: Featuring the latest synchronous switching technology, IDC25's efficiency exceeds 94% at typical full load conditions, converting your vehicle's 12V DC / 24V DC alternator power to a more complete charge and prolonging battery life.
- Ignition Connection: IDC25 can be wired to the vehicle ignition, allowing it to operate only when the ignition is turned on. This ignition connection also enables a "low input operation" mode, for compatibility with smart (variable voltage) alternators found in modern vehicles.
Please note that this model is not suitable for charging lithium batteries. You would need the IDC25L.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.