Premium Starting AGM Technology
All Lifeline cranking batteries are hand-made in the USA. These batteries are built using the same high standards and proprietary methods that are employed in the manufacturing of similar aircraft batteries for the US Military. They are designed to deliver ample cranking power when it is needed most and are perhaps best known as industry leaders in reliability and customer satisfaction. Lifeline cranking ratings are provided using the Battery Counsel International requirements which dictate each test run for a 30 second duration.
- Lower internal resistance for high repeated engine start current
- Withstands shock and vibration much better than flooded or gelled electrolyte designs.
- Twice as many discharge/charge cycles as the leading gel marine battery
- Faster recharge; no current limitations with voltage regulated recharging.
- Much better charge retention than flooded cell types, even at high ambient temperatures.
- Full recharge after 30 days storage in a full discharge condition 25 Degrees C
- Sealed construction with absorbed electrolyte
- Cell safety vent valves - pressure regulated, nonremovable.
- Rugged, nonmarring polypropylene (copolymer) case/cover.
We provide testing, fitting, recycling and full warranty support. You can pick up your Lifeline from one of our stores or choose the delivery option.
Delivery information: Flat rate Delivery to most Australian mainland destinations (excludes remote areas in WA/NT/FNQ/TAS - we will contact you if there is any delivery surcharge and you will have the option to cancel your order). Batteries are shipped by road courier and typically arrive inside 5 working days, although do allow 2 - 10 days as per the order form. Please include your telephone number in case we or the courier need to contact you.
- Length: 249mm
- Width: 132mm
- Height: 174mm
- Weight: 14.5kg
- CCA: 550
- Amp-hours (Ah) 55Ah
|Dimensions||24.8 × 12.6 × 17.4 cm|
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.