AVOID THE FLAT BATERY NIGHTMARE
Nothing’s more frustrating than a flat battery. The ANBI Battery Switch eliminates drainage of stored power by isolating the battery in your Ride on Mower from general energy leakage.
The ANBI Battery Switch eliminates drainage of stored power by isolating the battery from power-hungry components like clocks, and general energy leakage. Installation is quick and easy and can be completed in less than 15 minutes.
Even when your ignition key is off, there are still components that draw current and continue to drain your battery. That’s why it’s common to find it flat when you to go to start a vehicle, like a boat, classic car, or ride-on mower after it’s been sitting for an extended period of time.
This is both inconvenient and costly as a completely flat dead battery can often become damaged if left uncharged for an extended period. The ANBI Switch is a simple, high quality, robust solution to help you avoid flat batteries.
ANBI Switches also provide a theft deterrent by virtually immobilising the vehicle when activated.
- Quick to Install + Easy to Use Install yourself in under 15mins
- No cutting of Battery Cables
- Suitable for a huge range of Ride on Mower batteries
- Proven anti-corrosive. Exceeds international standards for salt and sea spray.
- Accelerated life tested for proven durability
- Conforms to Australian Design Regulations 42 – 00, 01, 02, 03 04
- Designed and manufactured in Australia
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.