Fast, Free Delivery:
For most of Melbourne, Sydney, Perth, Brisbane, Hobart, Gold Coast etc. (and low cost to most other regions and cities). Enter your postcode at the checkout or call us on 1300 123 228.
We can FIT this for you:
We have fitted thousands of batteries into Audi, BMW, VW, Mercedes, Porsche, Lexus, Mazda, Subaru and many more for over 12 years at our Stores and close by. Select Store-fitting at checkout, or call if you can’t get in to see us.
Lowest Prices Guaranteed:
Cheaper than super-cheap! See it elsewhere for a lower price & we will match it. In the unlikely case we are not the best for the delivered price on the identical battery call us to beat it on 1300 123228. Some conditions apply.
The Right Battery – Guaranteed:
Enter your Registration number for the right battery or we fix it for free. If in doubt you can always call us or upload a picture using the “Contact us” page. Note that your current battery might not be the right one if it has been changed since new, if so we will let you know.
No.1 For Factory Fitted Original Equipment:
We are the largest or the only retailer for genuine, factory fit original equipment car batteries in Australia.
- German Made VARTA for Audi, BMW, Mercedes, VW, Volvo, Porsche, Rover etc.
- Japan made PANASONIC for Lexus, Subaru, Toyota, Mazda etc.
- Korean made HYUNDAI for Kia and Hyundai as fitted at the factory.
Thousands of car batteries installed safely - more than 12 years of trading.
- We can keep the power connected during the change-over so your car maintains its settings. Note some cars require the power to drop during installation and we will do that if needed.
- We can Re-set the cars On-board Computer (OBC) if required after the installation. This is necessary so the car alters its charging profile, so if you intend to DIY-fit then check with us first.
- We will test your existing battery as well as the car's charging system to make sure a new battery is needed. If your alternator is low we will let you know.
- We can run a computerised test on the vehicle's starter motor, idling and charging system with a print-out provided for you if required.
- For standard fittings where the car battery is easily accessible you generally won’t need to book an appointment, although calling the Store first is always appreciated.
- If you are close to a Store and the car won’t start then we may be able to come out to fit at your home or business. In this case please call us first to arrange that.
- For complex fittings where the battery is under the floor (Audi Q7, Mercedes M-class) or hard to get to, you will need to arrange a fitting time.
- If you have any questions, or just need advice on how to fit a car battery that you have purchased for delivery then give us a call and we will be happy to help.
Best Price Guarantee:
If you see an identical battery, available and in stock for delivery in a reasonable time frame then we will aim to match or beat that delivered price.
This excludes old stock – big box camping stores and the like as they sell very few batteries and don’t rotate the stock so often on sale. Also dodgy sellers on some shopping platforms are excluded, we have seen plenty of cases where they take the money and don’t deliver.
But if it's a reputable auto-parts seller or battery specialist then we will contact them on the spot and match or beat their delivered price if at all possible.
Why buy this Optima Car Battery?
Because they are a tough, dry, vibration resistant spiral wound battery with a lot of power and a good track record for performance and off road vehicles.
Buy an Optima 25 Battery Online or in-Store with big savings and delivery Australia Wide.
Why Buy an Optima 25 Battery from us
- We Sell Optima 25 Batteries both in our High Street Stores and our Secure Online store.
- Full support and after-sales service including Warranty support for your Optima 25 Battery.
- We are a genuine Australian based Optima Retailer, so you can can purchase safely & securely online.
- Optima 25 Pre-Sales advice and technical support. Contact the Store for fitting, charging and installation advice.
- Your Optima 25 is delivered to you fully-charged and ready to use.
We can provide car battery fitting
and we offer home delivery
, or you can choose Store Pickup when you enter your address details. If you wish to collect from a Store in a different State
then please contact us or add a note to your order form.
Please include your phone number on the order form (the Courier needs this). Note the Courier will normally leave the battery if there is nobody home. Please nominate a safe place to leave your battery, or suggest an alternative such as a neighbour.
The Optima 25 is a 12V 720CCA Red Top Starting battery. The 25 Optima spiral cell design with the plates wound tightly around a central core gives exceptional vibration resistance (15 times more than most batteries).
The Optima 25 is an extremely tough battery, with huge cranking amps for its size. This high starting power makes an Optima an excellent choice for engine starting applications. Fast recharging too with its Absorbed Glass Mat (AGM) design. OPTIMA red top batteries deliver a huge amount of power to the starter in the critical first 10 seconds of the vehicle starting cycle. With extremely low internal resistance, increased cycle life and fast recharge capability for fast recovery in short driving cycles.
Leak-proof, spill-proof and almost bomb-proof, they are completely maintenance free and can be installed at an angle if required. Fitting under-bonnet or in the boot is fine too.
The difference between this battery and the 35 red top is polarity, please check to make sure the terminals are in the correct position.
Optima 25 Additional Information.
Optima 25 Details:
- Width: 173mm
- Length: 236.5mm
- Height: 193.7mm
- Weight: 15Kg
- Voltage: 12V
- 720 CCA
- Personal Starting (Non Commercial): 3 Years
- Commercial Use: 1 Year
- Taxi Use: 6 Months
The Optima 25 battery has a charged-up shelf life of 12 months or more, as compared to a normal flat plate battery that will sulphate in less than 6 months. The Optima 25 battery is deemed a non hazardous product for transport use, with no leakage or terminal corrosion. The 25 can be mounted on its side and will not gas under normal charging conditions. If you need a PDF copy of the full Optima 25 battery technical specifications please email [email protected]
|Dimensions||23.8 × 17.5 × 19.8 cm|
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.