Q85 Varta Silver Dynamic EFB 12V 660CCA Start Stop & Dual Purpose – 24 Month Warranty (42 Months in non Start/Stop vehicle)
Buy now. Pay later!
- Trusted High Quality OEM Battery
- Superior EFB Longevity & Toughness
- 2 Year Private Use Warranty
- Additional information
- Reviews (1)
This Enhanced Flooded Battery (EFB) from Varta is the ultimate battery option for any start/stop car owners. They have twice the level of endurance than conventional batteries and deliver consistently high performance to fulfill greater needs. This technology delivers outstanding levels of reliability, battery life and consistency in performance. Every single day.
It serves as both an entry level option for use in Idle-Stop-Start (ISS) vehicles and an upgrade for regular vehicles, with increased toughness and longevity. It is also a particularly great choice for the cranking battery in your 4WD, with big power and a super fast recharge time when using a winch or compressor.
Varta is regarded as one of the absolute best battery manufacturers in the world, with all their models produced exclusively in their German factories. Varta has long been the most prominent OEM battery provider for European automotive brands, with many Asian brands also turning to Varta in recent times, especially for their superior start/stop capable batteries.
This battery is available in both polarities; before purchasing please check which side the positive (+) terminal is located on. For the opposite polarity, please see the Q85R.
Enhanced Flooded Batteries
These batteries have been developed specifically to meet the demands of Stop/Start vehicles. They are able to survive and operate in a lower state of charge than regular lead acid batteries, and are suited to Stop/Start vehicles that don’t require the deep cycling of an AGM battery.
They also often make use of graphene on the negative plate to enhance the cranking performance and guard against plate sulphation/growth. They support a higher number of engine starts than conventional batteries and survive better when left unused for extended periods of time.*
* ALL batteries, including EFB and AGM, don’t like being left in a partial state of charge. If you are going on holiday, or putting your vehicles in storage, we strongly recommend giving your battery a good charge beforehand and, if possible, attach a trickle charger!
Varta EFB Key Benefits
- More than twice the partial state of charge and deep-cycling performance of conventional batteries.
- Support for a high number of engine starts and extended engine-off periods.
- Improved charge acceptance compared to conventional flooded batteries.
- Designs available that improve thermal stability for use in engine compartments and hot climates.
- Ideal for start-stop vehicle technologies without regenerative braking technology and for vehicles with higher-than-normal energy demands, whether that means a tougher drive schedule or
- multiple accessories and equipment installed.
- In addition, our EFB products are built with PowerFrame® grid technology for high starting power and reliable performance.
- Replaces : Q85, D23L, 55D23L
- Voltage : 12V
- Capacity : 70Ah
- Cold Cranking Amps : 660CCA
- Dimensions : 230mm x 175mm x 225mm
- Weight : 17 kg
- Private Use Warranty: 2 Years
- Commercial Use / Taxi warranty: 12 / 6 Months
Replaces : Q85, 4032, SQ85D23LEFB, Q90
We can provide car battery fitting and we offer home delivery, or you can choose Store Pickup when you enter your address details. If you wish to collect from a Store in a different State then please contact us or add a note to your order form.
Please include your phone number on the order form (the Courier needs this). The Courier will normally leave the battery if there is nobody home. Please nominate a safe place to leave your battery, or suggest an alternative such as a neighbour.
|Dimensions||23.00 × 17.50 × 22.50 cm|
- Voltage : 12
- Capacity : 70Ah
- Cold Cranking Amps : 660
- Reserve Capacity : 125 minutes
- Dimensions : 175mm x 230mm x 225mm