MinMaxNCharge Deep Cycle Combo : Century N70TX 12V, BMPRO 12V Battery Charger 7.5 AMP & Pure Energy Portable Battery Box
Buy now. Pay later!
- Additional information
- Reviews (0)
Introducing the Min Max ‘N’ Charge Deep Cycle Combo – Maximum Power at the Minimum Cost!
Combining the well trusted and top quality Century Deep Cycle Flooded battery, (constructed with thicker plates, specialist antimonial lead alloys and denser active material), with the The Pure Energy Powered Battery Box & BMPRO BatteryCharge 7.5 to create the ultimate portable power and recharge kit! Maximize your power!
Satisfy your portable power needs with an array of connection types, to keep everything you need on the go powered and charged*. The only battery box combo under $300 with a Century Deep Cycle Battery. The included strap fixes to the exterior of the box, keeping the enclosure fastened and secure, just as secure as you will feel knowing how much charge you have left in your battery with the included Volt Meter and Accessory power Switch.
- N70TX 12V 95Ah 21.5Kg Wet Cell Lead Acid Deep Cylce Battery
- 2 x 5v 2.4A USB Type A Female Socket (covered)
- 12v 15A Auxilary Power Socket with Cover and Circuit Breaker (with reset button)
- 2 x 50AMP Anderson Style Connectors with Fuse Protection
- Flush mounted Digital Voltage Meter
- Toggle Switch for Circuit Breaker
- Battery box strap kit including 1 x webbing strap, 2 x brackets and 4 x M4 Bolts/Nuts
- Suits Batteries up to 325mm (L) x 184mm (W) x 200mm (H)
- *We don’t recommend this box for Starting applications or Marine use.
The maintenance free design enables easy care for maximum control over battery life, whilst premium grade raw materials and acid electrolyte ensure reliable deep cycling performance in a diverse range of recreational and commercial applications. These batteries on their own are suitable for use in engine bays (under the bonnet / hood) but not for internal use in caravans, motorhomes etc. as they will produce gasses while charging.
Why the BMPRO Batterycharge 7.5? Perfect for the MinMax Combo!
Great choice to service your car, caravan, boat or spare 12-24v batteries from 18 to 240 Amp hour!
The charger is easy to use and perfect to recharge completely flat batteries and maintain them for your next venture! With large clamps for easy battery charging or ring terminals for a fitted connection (great for maintaining!) the BatteryCharge7.5 features protective circuits to prevent sparking and overheating. Cold start mode is available for charging in cold weather conditions and a large LCD display to show the charge progress of your battery for peace of mind.
The BatteryCharge7.5 (BC7.5) is an automatic battery charger with ten charge states. The BatteryCharge7.5 is suitable for the charging and maintenance of compatible 12V and 24V Lead Acid Batteries (AGM, Gel, Calcium, Wet) as well as LiFePO4 Lithium batteries:
- 12 V: with a capacity of 18 – 240 Ah
- 24 V: with a capacity of 10 – 120 Ah
- Lithium (12.8V LiFePO4): with a capacity of 10 – 80 Ah
The BatteryCharge7.5 increases your battery’s life and gives high-performance, intelligent charging. Equipped with short-circuit and overload protection the BatteryCharge7.5 also has a large LCD display panel to let you know the charging progress of your battery.
The BatteryCharge7.5 may also be used to regenerate completely discharged batteries. The battery charger has protective circuits to prevent it from sparking and overheating.
- Input voltage: 220 – 240 V ~ 50 Hz 1.3A
- Power consumption: 120 W
- Reverse current: < 10 mA (no AC input) Reverse current is the current used by the charging station battery, when no mains current is connected.
- Nominal output voltage: 12 V DC / 24 V DC / 12.8V DC/ 13.6V DC
- Nominal output current: 7.5 A / 3.75 A / 5.0A / 5.0 A
- Charging voltage: 14.5V / 14.7V for 12V battery, 29 V / 29.4V for 24V battery, 14.5V for Lithium (12.8V LiFePO4), 13.6V for Switch Mode Power Supply.
- Charging current: 7.5 A ± 10 %, 3.75 A ± 10 %, 5.0 A ± 10 %
- Battery type: 12V lead-acid battery 18Ah – 240Ah 24V lead-acid battery 10 Ah – 120Ah
- Lithium (12.8V 4-cells LiFePO4): With a capacity of 10 – 80Ah
- Housing protection type: IP 65 (dust-proof, water-proof)
If the BatteryCharge7.5 becomes overheated during charging, the power output is automatically reduced. This protects against damaging both your battery and the charger.
Once the battery has been fully charged, the BatteryCharge7.5 automatically changes to trickle charging. Depending on the measured voltage, the charging is interrupted or the battery is maintained in a fully charged condition with low voltage currents.
Note: A battery can remain permanently connected to the charger without damage or adverse effect on its performance. The trickle charge can be used to maintain a battery.
|Dimensions||42.00 × 26.00 × 245.00 cm|