Delkor LN2-60EFB (LN2, DIN53LH) 12V 560CCA EFB Start/Stop Automotive Battery
Buy now. Pay later!
- Trusted Manufacturer – Johnson Controls
- Superior EFB Longevity & Toughness
- 2 Year Private Use Warranty
- Additional information
- Reviews (1)
This Enhanced Flooded Battery (EFB) from Delkor is the perfect battery option for any start/stop car owners. They have twice the level of endurance than conventional batteries and deliver consistently high performance to fulfill greater needs. This technology delivers outstanding levels of reliability, battery life and consistency in performance. Every single day.
It serves as both an entry level option for use in Idle-Stop-Start (ISS) vehicles and an upgrade for regular vehicles, with increased toughness and longevity. It is also a particularly great choice for the cranking battery in your 4WD, with big power and a super fast recharge time when using a winch or compressor.
Enhanced Flooded Batteries
These batteries have been developed specifically to meet the demands of Stop/Start vehicles. They are able to survive and operate in a lower state of charge than regular lead acid batteries, and are suited to Stop/Start vehicles that don’t require the deep cycling of an AGM battery.
They also often make use of graphene on the negative plate to enhance the cranking performance and guard against plate sulphation/growth. They support a higher number of engine starts than conventional batteries and survive better when left unused for extended periods of time.*
* ALL batteries, including EFB and AGM, don’t like being left in a partial state of charge. If you are going on holiday, or putting your vehicles in storage, we strongly recommend giving your battery a good charge beforehand and, if possible, attach a trickle charger!
Delkor EFB Key Benefits
- Maintenance-free, topping up is unnecessary
- Up to 2x cycle life than standard flooded batteries on start-stop vehicles
- PowerFrame® grid technology for high starting power and reliable performance
- For start-stop ready cars without regenerative braking system
- Award-winning battery for best quality
- Replaces : LN2, DIN53LH
- Voltage : 12V
- Capacity : 60Ah
- Cold Cranking Amps : 560CCA
- Reserve Capacity (RC) : 100 minutes
- Dimensions : 242mm x 174mm x 188mm
- Weight : 18 kg
- Private Use Warranty: 2 Years
- Commercial Use / Taxi warranty: 12 / 6 Months
Replaces : DIN53LHEFB, SSEFB-55EU, LN260EFB, N60
We can provide car battery fitting and we offer home delivery, or you can choose Store Pickup when you enter your address details. If you wish to collect from a Store in a different State then please contact us or add a note to your order form.
Please include your phone number on the order form (the Courier needs this). The Courier will normally leave the battery if there is nobody home. Please nominate a safe place to leave your battery, or suggest an alternative such as a neighbour.
|Dimensions||24.20 × 17.40 × 18.80 cm|