Victron BlueSolar MPPT 75/15 Solar Charge Controller (SCC010015050R)
Buy now. Pay later!
- Superior Performance & Efficiency
- World Renowned High Quality
- 5 Year Manufacturer Warranty
- Additional information
- Reviews (0)
This regulator charges all 12V and 24V batteries (including lithium) and can be adapted for use with the Victron Bluetooth app using the Wireless Dongle so you can monitor and adjust battery charging from your smartphone!
Alternatively, for a model with in-built Bluetooth connectivity, please see SmartSolar MPPT 75/15.
Using Bluetooth you can view information such as:
- Solar Gauge – Realtime power output
- Battery Voltage and State
- Load current being drawn by appliances
- Battery Charge History Analysis
- Various Settings
Ultra fast Maximum Power Point Tracking (MPPT): Especially in case of a clouded sky, when light intensity is changing continuously, an ultra fast MPPT controller will improve energy harvest by up to 30% compared to PWM charge controllers and by up to 10% compared to slower MPPT controllers. In the event of partial shading, the innovative BlueSolar algorithm will always maximize energy harvest by locking to the optimum MPP.
Load output: Over-discharge of the battery can be prevented by connecting all loads to the load output. The load output will disconnect the load when the battery has been discharged to a preset voltage. Alternatively, an intelligent battery management algorithm can be chosen. The load output is short circuit proof, but some loads (especially inverters) are best connected directly to the battery, with the inverter remote control connected to and triggered by the load output. A special interface cable may be required for this method; please refer to the manual.
BatteryLife intelligent battery management: When a solar charge controller is not able to recharge the battery to its full capacity within one day, the result is often that the battery will be continually be cycled between a partially charged state and the end of discharge state. This mode of operation (no regular full recharge) will destroy a lead-acid battery within weeks or months.
The BatteryLife algorithm will monitor the state of charge of the battery and, if needed, day by day slightly increase the load disconnect level (i.e. disconnect the load earlier) until the harvested solar energy is sufficient to recharge the battery to nearly the full 100%. From that point onwards the load disconnect level will be modulated so that a nearly 100% recharge is achieved about once every week.
- IP43 rated charger casing and resin encapsulated electronics offers all vital components exceptional protection from the environment
- Programmable battery charge algorithm allows you to tailor the chargers output to your specific requirements
- Internal temperature sensor compensates absorption and float charge voltage for temperature to ensure optimal efficiency
- Fully discharged battery recovery function will initiate charging even if the battery has been discharged to zero volts
- Optional external battery voltage and temperature sensing via Bluetooth using a Smart Battery Sense or a BMV-712 Smart Battery Monitor
- Long 5 year manufacturer warranty for added confidence
A remote mounted MPPT Control Panel is also available for superior accessibility.
To confirm that this regulator will satisfy your needs, please refer to the Victron Energy Online MPPT Calculator.
|Dimensions||11.30 × 10.00 × 4.00 cm|