Optima D75/25. Buy an Optima D75/25 Battery Online or in-Store with big savings and delivery Australia Wide.
Why Buy an Optima D75/25 Battery from us?
- We Sell Optima D75/25 Batteries both in our High Street Stores and our Secure Online store.
- Full support and after-sales service including Warranty support for your Optima D75/25 Battery.
- We are a genuine Australian based Optima Retailer, so you can can purchase safely & securely online.
- Optima D75/25 Pre-Sales advice and technical support. Contact the Store for fitting, charging and installation advice.
- We ship Optima D75/25 Batteries Australia Wide and we offer Store Pick-up if you prefer (please call your nearest Store first to check stock and have your purchase reserved for you).
- Your Optima D75/25 is delivered to you fully-charged and ready to use.
The Optima D75/25 is a 12V 650CCA, 48Ah (Amp-Hour) Dual purpose battery (Starting & Deep Cycle). The D75/25 Optima spiral cell design with the plates wound tightly around a central core gives exceptional vibration resistance (15 times more than most batteries)
The Optima D75/25 is an extremely tough battery, with huge cranking amps for its size. This high starting power, combined with cycling capability (in Yellow Top and some Blue Top's) makes an Optima an excellent choice for many applications. Fast recharging too with its Absorbed Glass Mat (AGM) design. Some of our customers after fitting Optima's in their boat could not believe how quickly they recharged on a short trip (only 35 minutes from flat to fully charged at 100Amps for the larger Yellow Top's). Other customers have taken Optima batteries for tough 4×4 bush trips for camp lighting, but then ended up using them for all the vehicle starting as their normal starting batteries failed in turn.
The Optima D75/25 has to a 3 year private use warranty (or 1 year for commercial use). Leak-proof, spill-proof and almost bomb-proof, they are completely maintenance free and can be installed at an angle if required and under-bonnet is fine too.
Optima D75/25 Additional Information.
Optima D75/25 Yellow-Top Details:
- Width: 171.5mm
- Length: 236.5mm
- Height: 196.9mm
- Weight: 17.2Kg
- Voltage: 12V
- CCA: 650
- Amp Hours: 48 ah (C20)
The Optima D75/25 battery has a charged-up shelf life of 12 months or more, as compared to a normal flat plate battery that will sulphate in less than 6 months. The Optima D75/25 battery is deemed a non hazardous product for transport use, with no leakage or terminal corrosion. The D75/25 can be mounted on its side and will not gas under normal charging conditions, ideal for confined spaces in Caravans and RV's.
See here for full datasheet.