BMPRO BatteryCharge7.5 12V 7.5 AMP Battery Charger
- Additional information
WHY THE BMPRO BATTERYCHARGE 7.5? Perfect for Large Batteries!
Great choice to service your car, caravan, boat or spare 12-24v batteries from 18 to 240 Amp hour! For charging 6-12v up to 120 Amp hour (or 12v 50Amp Lithium), please see the BatteryCharge4.
The charger is easy to use and perfect to recharge completely flat batteries and maintain them for your next venture! With large clamps for easy battery charging or ring terminals for a fitted connection (great for maintaining!) the BatteryCharge7.5 features protective circuits to prevent sparking and overheating. Cold start mode is available for charging in cold weather conditions and a large LCD display to show the charge progress of your battery for peace of mind.
The BatteryCharge7.5 (BC7.5) is an automatic battery charger with ten charge states. The BatteryCharge7.5 is suitable for the charging and maintenance of compatible 12V and 24V Lead Acid Batteries (AGM, Gel, Calcium, Wet) as well as LiFePO4 Lithium batteries:
- 12 V: with a capacity of 18 – 240 Ah
- 24 V: with a capacity of 10 – 120 Ah
- Lithium (12.8V LiFePO4): with a capacity of 10 – 80 Ah
The BatteryCharge7.5 increases your battery’s life and gives high-performance, intelligent charging. Equipped with short-circuit and overload protection the BatteryCharge7.5 also has a large LCD display panel to let you know the charging progress of your battery.
The BatteryCharge7.5 may also be used to regenerate completely discharged batteries. The battery charger has protective circuits to prevent it from sparking and overheating.
- Input voltage: 220 – 240 V ~ 50 Hz 1.3A
- Power consumption: 120 W
- Reverse current: < 10 mA (no AC input) Reverse current is the current used by the charging station battery, when no mains current is connected.
- Nominal output voltage: 12 V DC / 24 V DC / 12.8V DC/ 13.6V DC
- Nominal output current: 7.5 A / 3.75 A / 5.0A / 5.0 A
- Charging voltage: 14.5V / 14.7V for 12V battery, 29 V / 29.4V for 24V battery, 14.5V for Lithium (12.8V LiFePO4), 13.6V for Switch Mode Power Supply.
- Charging current: 7.5 A ± 10 %, 3.75 A ± 10 %, 5.0 A ± 10 %
- Battery type: 12V lead-acid battery 18Ah – 240Ah 24V lead-acid battery 10 Ah – 120Ah
- Lithium (12.8V 4-cells LiFePO4): With a capacity of 10 – 80Ah
- Housing protection type: IP 65 (dust-proof, water-proof)
If the BatteryCharge7.5 becomes overheated during charging, the power output is automatically reduced. This protects against damaging both your battery and the charger.
Once the battery has been fully charged, the BatteryCharge7.5 automatically changes to trickle charging. Depending on the measured voltage, the charging is interrupted or the battery is maintained in a fully charged condition with low voltage currents.
Note: A battery can remain permanently connected to the charger without damage or adverse effect on its performance. The trickle charge can be used to maintain a battery.