Every Battery is committed to the health of our customers, community and team members and is central to our thinking during these uncertain times. Whilst our retail showrooms are closed to the public, we remain open through facilitating Click & Collect and Home Delivery. We will continue to offer battery installation services by appointment, where our teams can ensure all precautions and measures are taken to help reduce the spread of COVID-19.
We are continuing to take a range of precautionary measures across our stores. We are also adhering to the advice and recommendations of the Australian Government, all State and Territory Governments, local health authorities and the World Health Organisation, and will continue to actively review and respond as necessary.
We have already taken a range of precautionary measures across our stores including:
- Increasing our cleaning and hygiene controls.
- Preparing our teams to respond quickly to any emerging situation to best ensure the health and safety of everyone involved.
- Asking any team members displaying cold and flu-like symptoms to stay home and self-isolate. Anyone who is feeling unwell is being sent home immediately.
- Social Distancing – to protect yourself and our team, please respect social distancing rules and consider others whilst having a battery fitted or collecting from our stores.
- Cashless Payments – Every Battery has multiple contactless payment methods to use on checkout, ask our teams for more information, or checkout online to pickup in store!