Terms & Conditions
Placing an order with us indicates your acceptance of our the following conditions. These terms and conditions do not affect your statutory rights. We treat an order from you as an offer to purchase the goods subject to these conditions.
1. Your order will be processed once payment has been received, or authorisation from your bank has been successful in the case of a credit or debit card payment.
2. We reserve the right to refuse an order for any reason. All goods are subject to availability and may be withdrawn at any time. It is our policy to contact you if we are out of stock, and you will be offered the right to cancel the order and receive a full refund.
3. Delivery of batteries, if via Australia Post, may take between 1 - 10 working days, or 1 - 3 working days if Air Express delivery is selected. While we make all reasonable effort to keep to these delivery dates we shall not be liable for any losses, costs, damages or expenses incurred directly or indirectly due to a delay in delivery. Time shall not be of the essence and Australia post may not be able to deliver to some very remote parts of Australia via surface delivery.
4. Refunds are available if the battery is sent back to us by the customer in its original packaging within 30 days of placing the order. Please include the order confirmation slip with the battery and we will arrange a refund as per the original payment method used for the purchase. We may need to contact you as we do not store credit card numbers. We will use the contact details from your order to do so unless you provide alternative contact details with the returned goods.
5. Liability. Except as may be implied by law our liability will in no circumstances exceed the price of the goods and we shall not be liable for any indirect or consequential damages.
6. Force Majeure applies, we will not be liable for non delivery due to circumstances beyond our control, such as but not restricted to, war, floods or other "Acts of God".
7. Our website and the materials herein are provided as they are, and although we take care to check them they may contain errors or omissions. We make no representations or warranties of any kind with respect to our site, our operations, contents, information, and materials. You agree that our directors, officers, employees or other representatives are not liable for damages arising from the operation, content or use of the website. You agree that this limitation of liability is comprehensive.
8. We grant you the permission to view this website for your own personal use provided that you agree to and accept without modification these 'Terms and Conditions'. The terms and conditions should not be altered, supplemented, or changed without the express agreement in writing of all parties.
9. We are continually updating and revising the products that we sell through this website. As such, products may be discontinued and small differences between what is shipped and what is described may occur on occasion. These will not materially affect the use of the goods and you may return the goods using the 30 day return facility should you be unhappy for any reason with the goods.
10. The trademarks used and displayed in this website are trademarks of the suppliers and or the manufacturers of the products. Nothing contained within this website should be considered as granting any right to use any trademark without the prior written permission of the trademark owner. The batteries and other items on this web site are sold for use with certain manufacturers products, and any reference to those products or trademarks is purely for identification. Every Battery PTY LTD is not affiliated with these manufacturers and all trademarks and brand names on this site are the property of their respective owners - no connection with Every Battery PTY LTD is implied.