- We aim to process and send goods on the day of receiving your order if possible, or the next working day if your order is placed late in the day or on a Sunday or a Public Holiday. There are one or two exceptions to this (e.g. some large batteries or large orders).
- Handling and Postage is normally FREE for small orders under 1Kg including all Phone & Camera batteries, plus Coin & Button Cells etc. For other products if a handling and delivery fee applies it will be added to your order as you proceed to the checkout (as part of the online purchasing process) and before payment is made. You can cancel if you wish to at that stage.
- Please include your contact phone number for all Deep Cycle and Courier deliveries, as the driver needs a contact number and we will have to email you for this if not provided. Normal Australia-Post deliveries (e.g. phone and camera batteries) can be sent without having a phone number, but if we need to contact you if there are any problems its often quicker to call.
- You will receive an email confirmation of your order if you pay online, and normally also an update email after your item has been shipped. Please ensure you use a valid email address and also check your spam folder if you can not see an email from us after placing your order.
- You may optionally create an account on the home page if you wish to and then log in and enter your order number to track your order status if you wish.
- Express ordering is available as an option for small batteries. Express normally delivers within 2 working days, quite often overnight to the major centres, but can sometimes take up to 3 working days.
- Other orders are sent via Standard Post or via a Parcel Courier such as Toll Ipec, and typically arrive in 2 - 5 days depending on which part of Australia the battery is being sent to, but may take up to 10 days (lithium batteries sent standard post are delivered by express road parcel service).
- A signature is not normally required on standard delivery on small items, which are just left in your mailbox. For larger items if nobody is available to take delivery of your battery (and if it cannot be left securely) then a card will be left allowing you to collect it from the post office.
- For Express orders it is best to try and provide a delivery address where someone will be available to accept delivery (e.g. a business/work address). If this is not possible and a card is left then you will need to collect it within a week.
- We reserve the right to charge extra for shipping to destinations which are very remote. Normally the product description will outline if any such restrictions apply, or you can contact us directly.
30 Day Money-back "No Quibble" Guarantee.
We want you to be completely satisfied, so if the battery is unsuitable for any reason, for example it turns out that your device was faulty & a new battery doesn't help, then we provide a 30 day money back guarantee. Just let us know by email whether you prefer a replacement or a refund and then post the battery back to us in original condition within 30 days of ordering it. Please include your order number (from the confirmation email you received when you purchased it) with the battery.
We will contact you to arrange a refund of the cost of the battery onto your credit card as we do not store your credit card details, so please ensure that the contact details you provided when ordering are up to date or provide us with new ones if necessary. If you have paid by Paypal we will refund your Paypal account. If you paid by Cheque or Bank Transfer we will refund directly to your bank account.
The manufacturers warranty is available on all products. We also provide our own warranty for the first 12 months on consumer batteries such as mobile phone and camera batteries - hence if your battery should fail due to a manufacturing defect within 12 months of purchase we will replace it free of charge.
Please keep the confimation email with your order number on it and contact us by email should you need to make a claim. We may need to inspect the battery to confirm eligibility.
These warranties do not cover abuse - e.g. exposing the battery to extremes of heat, getting the battery immersed in liquid (e.g. dropping the phone in the toilet - it happens!), chronically undercharging or overcharging the battery (e.g. leaving the battery flat for weeks).
Use in Commercial vehicles is generally excluded unless specified, as are all TAXI starting batteries - these batteries have a shorter warranty period.
We may test returned batteries to ascertain the mode of failure or remaining capacity as appropriate.
Please feel free to contact us with any questions: firstname.lastname@example.org or 1300 123 228.