MINI-MBT ZTS MINI-MBT Battery Tester For Primary Batteries
- Application: Testing of most sizes of consumer type primary batteries
- Width: 63.5mm
- Height: 19mm
- Length: 101.6mm
- Weight: 85g
The ZTS Mini Multi-Battery Tester™ (MINI-MBT) provides a comprehensive means of testing the state of charge or state of power for more than 15 battery types.
The MINI-MBT’s microprocessor-based design makes battery testing simple - using a patented, high accuracy pulse load test. After a fully automatic test cycle, percentage of remaining battery capacity is indicated on the LED bar display.
Battery types are clearly labelled next to appropriate contacts. There are no settings, and test results are easy to understand. Its small size makes it ideal for the gadget bag, toolbox, or home utility drawer. Negative test lead/probe conveniently stores in seam at side.
Tests NiMH, Alkaline, and Lithium batteries. Uses 4AAA batteries (not included)
- Made in U.S.A. Patents 6,823,274 and D515,444.
- Easy to use - no switches or settings Quickly and easily identify weak or failing batteries
- Patented high accuracy Pulse Load Test Ideal for electronics, remotes, photo, smoke detectors, games, medical, and more
- Testing capability (battery list):
- 1.2v NiMH / NiCd rechargeable [AA, AAA, C, D]
- 1.5v alkaline [AA, AAA, C, D, N]
- 3v photo lithium [CR123, CR2, CRV3]
- 9v alkaline & carbon zinc
- Display: 5 LEDs - colors green, yellow, red
- Pulse Load: magnitude varies according to battery type
- Operation: microprocessor-controlled test cycle Test duration: approx. 2 seconds
- Contact terminals: solid brass, nickel-plated