Lifeline GPL-2700T AGM Starting Battery. Due to the Lifeline Battery's quality construction, it has an industry leading 2% per month self discharge rate at 77F (25C), compared to 10%+ for conventional batteries.
- Lowers internal resistance for high repeated engine start current
- Withstands shock and vibration much better than flooded or gelled electrolyte designs.
- Twice as many discharge/charge cycles as the leading gel marine battery
- Faster recharge; no current limitations with voltage regulated recharging.
- Much better charge retention than flooded cell types, even at high ambient temperatures.
- Full recharge after 30 days storage in a full discharge condition 77 Degrees F (25 Degrees C)
- Sealed construction with absorbed electrolyte
- Cell safety vent valves - pressure regulated, nonremovable.
- Rugged, nonmarring polypropylene (copolymer) case/cover.
- 1 Year Warranty
- Length: 332.5mm
- Width: 167.6mm
- Height: 234.8mm
- Weight: 28.6kg
- CCA: 900
- Amp-hours (Ah) 95Ah
See the Lifeline GPL-2700T product description for more details.
Delivery information: Free Delivery to most Australian mainland destinations. (If you live in a remote area, regional WA/NT/Far-north Queensland or TAS we will contact you if there is any delivery surcharge and you will have the option to cancel your order if you wish). Batteries will be shipped by road courier and typically arrive inside 5 working days, although do allow 2 - 10 days as per the order form. Alternatively customer pick-up on this product is normally available from our Stores or supplier depots by prior arrangement. If you wish to collect your batteries please just note this in the "Additional Information" section on the order form and we will contact you to discuss.