Optima D51R. Buy an Optima D51R Battery Online or in-Store with big savings and Flat Rate delivery Australia Wide.
Why Buy an Optima D51R Battery from us?
- We Sell Optima D51R Batteries both in our High Street Stores and our Secure Online store.
- Full support and after-sales service including Warranty support for your Optima D51R Battery.
- We are a genuine Australian based Optima Retailer, so you can can purchase safely & securely online.
- Optima D51R Pre-Sales advice and technical support. Contact the Store for fitting, charging and installation advice.
- We ship Optima D51R Batteries Flat Rate delivery Australia Wide and we offer Store Pick-up if you prefer (please call your nearest Store first to check stock and have your purchase reserved for you).
- Your Optima D51R is delivered to you fully-charged and ready to use.
Delivery / Collection information: Batteries are shipped by courier and typically arrive inside 5 working days. Flat Rate delivery Australia Wide and we offer Store Pick-up if you prefer (please call your nearest Store first to check stock and have your purchase reserved for you).
The Optima D51R is a 12V 450CCA, 41Ah (Amp-Hour) Dual purpose battery (Starting & Deep Cycle). The D51R Optima spiral cell design with the plates wound tightly around a central core gives exceptional vibration resistance (15 times more than most batteries)
The Optima D51R is an extremely tough battery, with huge cranking amps for its size. This high starting power, combined with cycling capability (in Yellow Top and some Blue Top's) makes an Optima an excellent choice for many applications. Fast recharging too with its Absorbed Glass Mat (AGM) design. Some of our customers after fitting Optima's in their boat could not believe how quickly they recharged on a short trip (only 35 minutes from flat to fully charged at 100Amps for the larger Yellow Top's). Other customers have taken Optima batteries for tough 4x4 bush trips for camp lighting, but then ended up using them for all the vehicle starting as their normal starting batteries failed in turn.
The Optima D51R has to a 3 year private use warranty (or 1 year for commercial use). Leak-proof, spill-proof and almost bomb-proof, they are completely maintenance free and can be installed at an angle if required and under-bonnet is fine too.
Optima D51R Additional Information.
Optima D51R Yellow-Top Details:
- Width: 128.6mm
- Length: 236.5mm
- Height: 227mm
- Weight: 11.8Kg
- Voltage: 12V
- 41 Amp Hour (C20)
- 450 Cold Cranking Amps
The Optima D51R battery has a charged-up shelf life of 12 months or more, as compared to a normal flat plate battery that will sulphate in less than 6 months. The Optima D51R battery is deemed a non hazardous product for transport use, with no leakage or terminal corrosion. The D51R can be mounted on its side and will not gas under normal charging conditions, ideal for confined spaces in Caravans and RV's. If you need a PDF copy of the full Optima D51R battery technical specifications please email email@example.com