Buy an Optima D31M Battery Online or in-Store with big savings and Flat Rate delivery Australia Wide.
Why Buy an Optima D31M Battery from us?
- We Sell Optima D31M Marine-Blue Top Batteries both in our High Street Stores and our Secure Online store.
- Full support and after-sales service including Warranty support for your Optima D31M Battery.
- We are a genuine Australian based Optima Retailer, so you can can purchase safely & securely online.
- Optima D31M Pre-Sales advice and technical support. Contact the Store for fitting, charging and installation advice.
- We ship Optima D31M Batteries Flat Rate delivery Australia Wide and we offer Store Pick-up if you prefer (please call your nearest Store first to check stock and have your purchase reserved for you).
- Your Optima D31M is delivered to you fully-charged and ready to use.
Delivery / Collection information: Batteries are shipped by courier and typically arrive inside 5 working days. Flat Rate delivery Australia Wide and we offer Store Pick-up if you prefer (please call your nearest Store first to check stock and have your purchase reserved for you).
The Optima D31M is a 12V 900CCA, 75Ah (Amp-Hour) Dual purpose battery (Starting & Deep Cycle). The D31M Optima spiral cell design with the plates wound tightly around a central core gives exceptional vibration resistance (15 times more than most batteries)
The Optima D31M is an extremely tough battery, with huge cranking amps for its size. This high starting power, combined with cycling capability (in Yellow Top and some Blue Top's) makes an Optima an excellent choice for many applications. Fast recharging too with its Absorbed Glass Mat (AGM) design. Some of our customers after fitting Optima's in their boat could not believe how quickly they recharged on a short trip (only 35 minutes from flat to fully charged at 100Amps for the larger Yellow Top's). Other customers have taken Optima batteries for tough 4x4 bush trips for camp lighting, but then ended up using them for all the vehicle starting as their normal starting batteries failed in turn.
The Optima D31M has a 2 year private use warranty (or 1 years for commercial use). Leak-proof, spill-proof and almost bomb-proof, they are completely maintenance free and can be installed at an angle if required and under-bonnet is fine too.
Optima D31M Additional Information.
Optima D31M Details:
- Width: 165.1mm
- Length: 325.4mm
- Height: 238.1mm
- Weight: 27.2Kg
- Voltage: 12V
- CCA: 900
- Amp hours: 75 (C20)
The Optima D31M battery has a charged-up shelf life of 12 months or more, as compared to a normal flat plate battery that will sulphate in less than 6 months. The Optima D31M battery is deemed a non hazardous product for transport use, with no leakage or terminal corrosion. The D31M can be mounted on its side and will not gas under normal charging conditions, ideal for confined spaces in Caravans and RV's. If you need a PDF copy of the full Optima D31M battery technical specifications please email email@example.com