Latest Model in Stock - Special Price this month Only!
Now compatible with lithium LiFePO4 batteries!
The ArkPak 730 has been enhanced for optimum charging and powering performance. This clever portable power source charges from AC (at home, or a powered campsite) and also 12V DC (while you drive).
Just add a Deep Cycle Battery (from our huge range), place it in the ArkPak 730 and you have an effective all-in-one portable power station, a battery management system and a dual-battery alternative! No more hard-wiring batteries into your 4WD.
There are four options to recharge the ArkPak 730:
1. 240V Mains power
2. While on the move from the vehicle's 12volt DC (cigarette) socket
3. Solar panels
4. Via the Anderson socket
• DC - DC car charging capabilities
• 300 watt inverter
• 5 volt USB 2.1 amp socket
• 2 x 12 volt accessory sockets
• 50 amp Anderson socket
• External battery terminals
• Low voltage cut-out
• Manual isolator switch
• Time tracker technology
• Battery management system
• 7 Stage smart charger
• Weight: 4.62kg
• External dimensions: 240mm wide x 440mm long x 327mm high
• Internal dimensions: 180mm wide x 330mm long x 238mm high
• Battery compatibility: LiFePO4, Gel, Calcium, AGM, lead acid
• Up to 130Ah (130 Amp hour) battery size.
The required Deep Cycle Battery is not included, but we have a huge range you can choose from, and you can save money if you buy both together.
(ArcPac, Arcpak, Arkpac are also searched for - but the correct spelling is ArkPak!)