Why Buy from us?
- The Manufacturer's official representative is "Optima Batteries Australia", and we are their recommended Online Dealer, as authorised by them for Warranty and Sales support. Purchase your D31M from us securely Online or via our High-Street Stores.
- Our Stores get fresh stock weekly. Beware old or obsolete stock, and check returns policy (some say "No returns") - we offer our 100% Satisfaction Guarantee.
- Optima D31M Pre-Sales advice and technical support. Contact us for fitting, charging and installation advice.
- Full support and after-sales service including Warranty support for your Optima D31M Battery.
- We ship Optima D31M Batteries Australia-wide FREE.
- Your Optima D31M is delivered to you fully-charged and ready to use.
The Optima D31M is a 12-Volt, 900 CCA, 75 Amp-Hour Dual purpose battery (Starting and Deep Cycle). The D31M Optima spiral cell design with the plates wound tightly around a central core gives exceptional vibration resistance (15 times more than most batteries)
The Optima D31M is an extremely tough battery, with huge cranking amps for its size. This high starting power, combined with cycling capability makes this Optima an excellent choice for many applications. Fast recharging too with its Absorbed Glass Mat (AGM) design. Some of our customers after fitting Optima's in their boats could not believe how quickly they recharged on a short trip (only 35 minutes from flat to fully charged at 100Amps for the Larger Yellow Tops). Other customers have taken Optima batteries for tough 4x4 bush trips for camp lighting, but then ended up using them for all the vehicle starting as their normal starting batteries failed in turn.
The Optima D31M has to a 2 year warranty, but you really should not need it. Leak-proof, spill-proof and almost bomb-proof, they are completely maintenance free and can be installed at an angle if required and under-bonnet is fine too.
The Optima D31M battery has a charged-up shelf life of 12 months or more, as compared to a normal flat plate battery that will sulphate in less than 6 months. The Optima D31M battery is deemed a non hazardous product for transport use, with no leakage or terminal corrosion. The D31M can be mounted on its side and will not gas under normal charging conditions, ideal for confined spaces in Boat Cabins. For a PDF copy of the full Optima D31M battery technical specifications please email firstname.lastname@example.orgDelivery Information:
Batteries are shipped from our nearest Store or Supplier depot and typically arrive inside 5 working days. FREE delivery and we offer Store Pick-up if you prefer (please call the store before you travel to check stock and to reserve your battery).
Optima D31M Blue Top to Melbourne, Adelaide, Sydney, Perth, Brisbane, Canberra etc. Your Optima D31M will be despatched from our Melbourne Store or our nearest supplier in NSW, VIC, QLD, SA or WA. Despatch will be arranged either on the same day or the next working day following your order. For TAS the delivery or collection will be via our Launceston Store.Optima D31M Additional Information.
- Width: 165.1mm
- Length: 325.4mm
- Height: 238.1mm
- Weight: 27.2Kg
- Voltage: 12V
- CCA: 900
- Amp hours: 75 (C20)
D31M Optima Blue Top Battery. Online Price Only $370.00 (Free Delivery - List Price