Why Buy from us?
- The Manufacturer's official representative is "Optima Batteries Australia", and we are their recommended Online Dealer, as authorised by them for Warranty and Sales support. Purchase your 34 from us securely Online or via our High-Street Stores.
- Our Stores get fresh stock weekly. Beware old or obsolete stock, and check returns policy (some say "No returns") - we offer our 100% Satisfaction Guarantee.
- Optima 34 Pre-Sales advice and technical support. Contact us for fitting, charging and installation advice.
- Full support and after-sales service including Warranty support for your Optima 34 Battery.
- We ship Optima 34 Batteries Australia-wide FREE.
- Your Optima 34 is delivered to you fully-charged and ready to use.
The Optima 34 is a 12-Volt, 800 CCA Starting Battery. The 34 Optima spiral cell design with the plates wound tightly around a central core gives exceptional vibration resistance (15 times more than most batteries)
The Optima 34 is an extremely tough battery, with huge cranking amps for its size. This high starting power makes an Optima an excellent choice for engine starting applications. Fast recharging too with its Absorbed Glass Mat (AGM) design. OPTIMA red top batteries deliver a huge amount of power to the starter in the critical first 10 seconds of the vehicle starting cycle. With extremely low internal resistance, increased cycle life and fast recharge capability for fast recovery in short driving cycles.
The Optima 34 has a 3 year private use warranty. Leak-proof, spill-proof and almost bomb-proof, they are completely maintenance free and can be installed at an angle if required. Fitting under-bonnet or in the boot is fine too. The difference between this battery and the 34R red top is polarity, please check to make sure the terminals are in the correct position.
The Optima 34 battery has a charged-up shelf life of 12 months or more, as compared to a normal flat plate battery that will sulphate in less than 6 months. The Optima 34 battery is deemed a non hazardous product for transport use, with no leakage or terminal corrosion. The 34 can be mounted on its side and will not gas under normal charging conditions, ideal for confined spaces in the boot or under the bonnet. For a PDF copy of the full Optima 34 battery technical specifications please email email@example.comDelivery Information:
Batteries are shipped from our nearest Store or Supplier depot and typically arrive inside 5 working days. FREE delivery and we offer Store Pick-up if you prefer (please call the store before you travel to check stock and to reserve your battery).
Optima 34 Red Top to Melbourne, Adelaide, Sydney, Perth, Brisbane, Canberra etc. Your Optima 34 will be despatched from our Melbourne Store or our nearest supplier in NSW, VIC, QLD, SA or WA. Despatch will be arranged either on the same day or the next working day following your order. For TAS the delivery or collection will be via our Launceston Store.Optima 34 Additional Information.
- Width: 174.6mm
- Length: 254mm
- Height: 198.4mm
- Weight: 17.2Kg
- Voltage: 12V
- 800 CCA
34 Optima Red Top Battery. Online Price Only $248.00 (Free Delivery - List Price