- We Sell FULLRIVER Batteries at the lowest prices - we won't be beaten on price.
- The FullRiver DC (Deep Cycle) Range is shown below.
- We also sell the FullRiver HC Range (Starting) & FullRiver HGL (Standby, UPS).
FullRiver DC Range - Sealed AGM (Absorbed Glass Mat) Deep Cycle Batteries:
|Full River 105Ah 12V. Well known, high quality and popular battery for Dual battery systems and use in Caravans and RV.||Full River 120Ah 12V. Well known, high quality and popular battery for Dual battery systems and use in Caravans and RV.|
|Full River 150Ah 12V Deep Cycle AGM Battery||
Full River 160Ah 12V Deep Cycle AGM Battery.
Full River 180Ah 12V Deep Cycle AGM Battery
(Now superceded by the 210Ah, see next in list).
|Full River 210Ah 12V Deep Cycle AGM Battery|
|Full River 20Ah 12V Deep Cycle AGM Battery||Full River 12Ah 12V Deep Cycle AGM Battery|
|Full River 200-6C 6V Deep Cycle AGM Battery||Full River 224-6A 6V Deep Cycle AGM Battery|
Over the last 10 years in Australia, since launching the Deep Cycle (DC) range, Full River have earned an excellent reputation for use in Caravans, 4WD, Marine and other recreational applications.
FullRiver DC Range Key Features:
- High Density Active Paste Material - for greater capacity and a longer life-cycle.
- Thick, heavy-duty grids - allowing for deep cycling without plate distortion and good recovery.
- Lead-Calcium alloy grids - for strength and corrosion resistance.
- Tank formation and activation of the plates - for fully formed and voltage matched plates.
- Full 10 day curing process - for bonding active materials (paste) to plates
- AGM Design (Absorbed Glass Mat) and Starved Electrolyte construction which ensures that they are spill proof and maintenance free, allowing IATA Approval for Safe Air Transport.
- Pressure relief valves - in case of overcharging or fault conditions to safely release pressure.
- Fast Recharge times - useful for shorter drives or charging periods. Far faster than standard wet lead acid batteries.
- Low self discharge - for longer shelf life and periods of inoperation.
Both the Positive and Negative plates feature Lead-Tin-Calcium alloy construction, with the case and lid in ABS Plastic for shock and vibration resistance. The screw in terminals have brass inserts for low resistance / high conductivity, and can be fitted with a screw in standard SAE automotive terminal adaptor if required.
For more information on the FullRiver DC Range of AGM batteries please refer to this pdf file, or just call us on 1300 123 228.
For Specifications information, see here